Here's a quick walkthrough of the workspaces in the default profile of vMix plugin
What's a default profile you might ask? Well, it's basically our "serving suggestion" for your workflow, it's a starting point for you to get to know what kind of actions are in store for your software and how to start customizing the profile to your own liking.
The default profile for vMix includes 5 workspaces with different set of actions. You can combine, delete and mix actions you find in these workspaces as you see fit. You can find even more actions in the vMix plugin folders - use the search bar for quickest results!
Also, know that you can also combine multiple vMix-actions into one with our custom action editor! Click here for further instructions.
We've arranged the Default Profile Workspaces followingly:
- HOME - View all workspaces on the Home Workspace
- CONTROL CENTER WORKSPACE - Tools for live broadcasting, including dynamic pages i.e. control centers for inputs and their volumes.
- TRANSITIONS WORKSPACE - View all available input transitions .
- UTILITIES WORKSPACE - General actions that might come in handy.
- AUDIO & VOLUMES WORKSPACE - Audio related actions and Audio Mixer - dynamic page for your vMix inputs.
- MIDI WORKSPACE - Assignable MIDI CC - actions on two touch button and dial pages.
Please click on each workspace to learn more.
In the next updates we will be introducing two new workspaces, PZT Camera Controls and Instant Replay Controls.